So this long weekend consisted of horrible weather and hours upon hours of shoveling driveways. But hey, I can’t complain. The weather this weekend gave me an excuse to stay in bed and do nothing but eat pizza and catch up on my TV shows without feeling guilty. Needless to say, I did not get anything productive done this weekend.
This lead to the concept of my blog this week – 12 things you said you’d do this weekend (or every weekend) but never did.
- Do a real, actual cleaning, where you get into the grimy corners that you’ve been completely ignoring every time you slide that mop across the floor.
- Catch up on that amazing TV show everyone is talking about like it cured cancer or something. I usually just watch re runs of my old favourites.
- Find farmers market and get those wonderfully perfect bottles of milk with the cream still on top. Or those cookies… MMmmmmm those cookies.
- Do groceries.
- Make that thing you saw in that cooking magazine you read last week.
- Finally read that book you bought which has been sitting on your night table for a good six weeks.
- Get caught up on things from school/work to be super ready for what next week throws at you. (Yeah right!)
- Clean out your closet and donate that 80% of clothes that just stay there untouched week after week after week.
- Volunteer somewhere, doing things that help make the world a better place.
- Go to a yoga class to relieve all that stress built up inside.
- Spend meaningful time with your significant other by actually going out and making an effort.
- Wake up early and get a nice run in before your day begins! (HAHAHAHAHA now I’m just talking crazy).