Thursday, January 12, 2012

Starting F-F-F-Fresssh.

HEY HEY HEY! It’s been a while guys, I need to get back into the flow of things with school and everything starting up again. It’s a new year and a new semester, perfect time to start working at those goals you’ve been running away from for however long! I hope you guys had a great holiday off and wish you best of luck this year!

As a first year student, the hardest part for me was waiting until the break. While I was studying, I couldn’t help remind myself that I have THREE WHOLE WEEKS off this year. That was my inspiration to keep studying- hahah. During the break I watched every single movie that I wanted to watch during the first semester, but didn’t have time to. My favourite movie BY FAR was Crazy, Stupid, Love. I swear I can watch it over and over again and still not get tired of it, y’all need to see it fo’real.

I also did the usual holiday break stuff such as skate and hang out, but all that stuff is boring so we’ll move on :D. Oh, oh, oh, I also time travelled back into the good ol’ days and watched the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air again. When I finished watching every episode I felt like that was my family, that’s how good that show is.  I did some research on Will Smith afterwards and he is now my role model. Honestly, the stuff this man says is inspiring… he needs to be president. The amount of work he puts into what he does should inspire ANYONE. I’ll post a video of him at the end of this post with some of his inspiring words. 

Anyway, since it’s the beginning of a new year a lot of people will be making new year’s resolutions. Personally, I don’t see the point of these resolutions. It’s not the fact that most people don’t keep them, it’s that I don’t understand why people need a reason to make goals for themselves. If you want to change your life for the better, start whenever your body or your mind feels like it. We’re constantly making goals for ourselves each and every day anyway. Why wait for a new year to make our lives better when you can start on any day of the year! I’m not trying to say that making new year’s resolutions are a bad thing. Hey, if it works for you… it works for you, right? Haha :D

If you have any resolutions that you’d like to share or any blog ideas for me or anything at all, feel free to comment below or tweet me @pardonmeimyoung!

ONE LAST THING... I also want to know what you guys are anticipating for this new year. What are you looking forward to. Personally, I'm looking forward to album releases from; Nas, Cudi, Alicia Keys, ross&drake, BOB, MGMT, TI, MIA, Kendrick Lamar, GOOD music, Frank Ocean, WTT2, A$AP Rocky and Kanye to name a few. Can't wait! So yeah, let me know guys!
That’s all I have to update you on for this week’s blog post! Have a great semester, guys!
Peace and love.

Here's the video I promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Don't forget to join and FOLLOW our blog. :)